Tailored for you
All Weddings are different so if my packages don't suit your requirements, contact me via the enquiry form and we can discuss your plans and create your bespoke quote.
Thank you for considering me to be your photographer... it means the world to me that you appreciate my work. It's important that you take great care over the choices made when planning a wedding, and I am aware that this is as much of an investment in trust, as in cost. So if you are still unsure about anything, perhaps my FAQ's could help, or perhaps some kind words from my client testimonials.
Your wedding photos will go up in value as time goes by... they are your memories after all. My advice is to go with your gut instinct and choose what suits you best...
So with this is mind I’ve created two package types to suit your needs. As previously mentioned these packages can be tailored to closer fit your needs if required, contact me here to discuss this further.
Full Day Package - £1100
- Starting with a casual and relaxed chat about your big day and what you are looking for, to ensure I am the right photographer for you. Whether it be over the phone, email, Skype or face to face, it allows us to get better acquainted and talk about some of the finer details of your wedding. I like to speak again around 2 weeks before the wedding day to finalise details and have a general catch up.
- Full day coverage starting when you do. Getting ready in the morning, then right through until beyond the first dance. I am not strict with my time, I will only finish shooting when I believe I have everything needed to create a brilliant album.
- A minimum of 350 Hi-Res, stylised images on a Custom USB for you to print from, plus a separate copy of Low-Res files to share with friends and family via social media.
Half Day Package - £700
- As with the ‘Full Day’ we start by getting to know each other and discuss your big day.
- 5 hours coverage starting when you choose. (this time cannot be split into sections)
- A minimum of 150 Hi-Res, stylised images on a Custom USB for you to print from, plus a separate copy of Low-Res files to share with friends and family via social media.
If your wedding is on a Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu or any day between Oct 1st - Mar 1st, take £100 off of the package prices.
Pre Wedding Shoot - Additional £150
- 2 hours at the location of your choosing.
- 20 Hi-Res, Stylised images on Disc.
* All bookings require a signed contract and a £200 deposit to seal the date. This is non-refundable, and can be paid via an online bank transfer, cash or cheque.