Thank you for considering me to be your photographer... it means the world to me that you appreciate my work. It's important that you take great care over the choices made when planning a wedding, and I am aware that this is as much of an investment in trust, as in cost. So if you are still unsure about anything, perhaps my FAQ's could help, or perhaps some kind words from my client testimonials.
Your wedding photos will go up in value as time goes by... they are your memories after all. My advice is to go with your gut instinct and choose what suits you best...
So with this is mind I’ve created two package types to suit your needs. These packages can be tailored to closer fit your needs if required, contact me here to discuss this further.
Full Day Package - £1200
- Starting off with a chat about your big day and what you are looking for. I want to ensure that I am the right photographer for you. We can talk over the phone, via email, Skype, or if possible, face to face. This allows us to get better acquainted and talk about the finer details of your wedding.
- Full day coverage starting when you do. Getting ready in the morning, then right through until beyond the first dance. I am not strict with my time, I will only finish shooting when I believe I have everything needed to create a brilliant album.
- A minimum of 500 Hi-Res, stylised images on a Custom USB for you to print from, plus a separate copy of Low-Res files to share with friends and family via social media.
- A private, password protected online gallery for you to share with friends and family. Viewers can download and even order prints.
Half Day Package - £750
- As with the ‘Full Day’ we start by getting to know each other and discuss your big day.
- 5 hours coverage starting when you choose. (this time cannot be split into sections)
- A private, password protected online gallery for you to share with friends and family. Viewers can download Hi Resolution files and even order high quality prints.
- A minimum of 200 Hi-Res, stylised images on a Custom USB for you to print from, plus a separate copy of Low-Res files to share with friends and family via social media.
Pre Wedding Shoot - Additional £200
- 2 hours at the location of your choosing.
- 25 Hi-Res, Stylised images on Disc.
* All bookings require a signed contract and a £200 deposit to seal the date. This is non-refundable, and can be paid via an online bank transfer, cash or cheque.